Pricey mates and followers of A Author of Fiction – after ten years of running a blog about historic fiction, I’m looking for concepts on the place to take the exploration subsequent. It is a name for assist.
Simply to refresh your minds, we’ve checked out:
- reader attitudes and preferences by way of 5 completely different surveys
- interviews with well-known historic fiction authors in search of their recommendation and enter
- interviews with bloggers and readers
- profitable historic fiction – as within the substances of profitable historic fiction
- the seven parts of historic fiction – particularly character, dialogue, setting, plot, battle, world constructing, and theme
- writing craft – occasional posts since there are such a lot of different great blogs on the subject
- analysis ideas and strategies
- writing about conflict
- writer entrepreneur
By means of visitor posts, many different authors have added their concepts to complement this exploration.
I’m proposing a Zoom dialogue to brainstorm a listing of subjects for the subsequent twelve to eighteen months. Please let me know, both within the feedback or through electronic mail [mktod at bell dot net] should you could be interested by taking part. Many thanks!
FOR MORE ON READING & WRITING HISTORICAL FICTION FOLLOW A WRITER OF HISTORY
M.Ok. Tod writes historic fiction. Her newest novel is THE ADMIRAL’S WIFE, a twin timeline set in Hong Kong. Mary’s different novels, PARIS IN RUINS, TIME AND REGRET, LIES TOLD IN SILENCE and UNRAVELLED can be found from Amazon, Nook, Kobo, Google Play and iTunes. She may be contacted on Fb, Twitter and Goodreads or on her web site www.mktod.com.
The publish A name for concepts appeared first on A Author of Historical past.