The timeline shows what novel is set when. The top bar lists the ten time periods established by De Rooy; below this are clickable pictures that offer a quick peek into the Dutch canon.
- You may use your mouse to drag or scroll yourself through the timeline.
- Double-click an item to go there directly.
- You may also use the arrows or Pg Up / Pg Dn keys on your keyboard to navigate the timeline and scroll left or right.
- Click a novel for a window containing more information and a link to its page.
- You may hide the logo and the menu bar by clicking the button top right (show / hide header).
- Every page has its own 'info and tips' button with information specific to that page so that relevant tips are always at hand.